The administrator of personal data collected through the service, also acting as the “Service Operator,” is Polvinyl Sp z.o.o, 40-048 Katowice, ul. Tadeusza Kościuszki 43/10, KRS 0000959666, NIP 6343007921.
Handling of Personal Data
The Service collects personal data voluntarily provided by the User in connection with their use of the Service. The User’s personal data is protected in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and applicable national and community regulations.
Personal data collected through the Service may include, in particular: the User’s first and last name, the User’s email address, the User’s correspondence address, the User’s phone number, and in the case of individuals conducting business activities, the User’s tax identification number (NIP) and the address of the business conducted by them. The scope of collected personal data depends on the User’s actions and is related to the activities they perform on the website.
Data collected through the Service is not disclosed to third parties unless:
- The User gives consent to such disclosure, or
- The necessity of such disclosure arises from universally applicable regulations, or
- The disclosure to a third party is necessary for the conclusion of a contract for the provision of services offered through the Service or for the performance of such contract.
Data collected through the Service is used for the following purposes:
- Execution of a Sales Agreement or an agreement for the provision of an Electronic Service or taking actions at the request of the person whose data is concerned, before concluding the aforementioned agreements.
- Sending a “Newsletter” and other commercial information, provided that the User has given explicit, separate, and prior consent to receive them.
The User has the right to access their personal data, correct them, request their limitation or deletion. Furthermore, the User has the right to object to the processing of data and the right to request the transfer of their data.
The User can withdraw consent to further processing of their personal data at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out based on the consent before its withdrawal.
The User has the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of their data by the Administrator to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Data provided by the User may be transferred to entities technically providing certain services necessary for using the Service and providing and performing services through it. This applies in particular to providing information about the domain registrant to entities that are operators of internet domains (primarily Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa j.b.r NASK), payment processing services, or other entities with whom the Administrator cooperates in this regard.
Administrator dołożył należytej staranności w celu odpowiedniego zabezpieczenia przekazanych danych osobowych, a w szczególności przed ich udostępnieniem osobom nieupoważnionym.
The Administrator has taken due care to adequately secure the personal data provided, particularly against unauthorized access.
Personal data collected by the Administrator is stored for the period and to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data is processed. The Administrator deletes personal data that has become unnecessary for processing or for which the User has withdrawn consent to process.
Information about Cookies
Cookies (also known as “cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files, that are stored on the end device of the Service User and are intended for using the Service’s web pages. Cookies of this type typically contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end device, and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies on the end device of the Service User and accessing them is the operator of the Service or entities cooperating with it.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Creating statistics that help understand how Service Users use the website, enabling improvement of its structure and content;
- Maintaining the User’s session on the Service (after logging in), so that the User does not have to enter their login and password on each subpage of the Service;
- Determining the user’s profile to display them tailored materials in advertising networks, especially Google and Facebook networks.
Two main types of cookies are used within the Service: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until they log out, leave the website, or turn off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Service Users can change their settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is available in the help or documentation of the web browser.
Cookies placed on the User’s end device and used may also be used by advertising operators and partners cooperating with the operator, as well as payment operators.
Cookie files may be used by advertising networks, especially the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way the user uses the Service. For this purpose, they may retain information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
Regarding information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
Informacje o niektórych
Information about certain user behaviors is subject to server-side logging. This data is used solely for administering the service and to ensure the most efficient provision of hosting services.
Viewed resources are identified by URLs. Additionally, the following may be subject to logging:
- the time the request was received,
- the time the response was sent,
- the client station name – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- the URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – in the case where the transition to the Service occurred through a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- information about the user’s IP address.
The above data is not associated with specific individuals browsing the pages.
The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
The data is made available to external entities only within the legally permissible limits.
Data allowing for the identification of an individual is made available only with the consent of that individual.
The operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Service to authorized authorities based on lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
Managing Cookies – How to Express and Withdraw Consent in Practice?
If the user does not want to receive cookies, they can change their browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, and user preference maintenance may make it difficult and, in extreme cases, prevent the use of websites.
To manage cookie settings, select your internet browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari Firefox
- Safari (iOS)